How to stay forever young?
– Abandon bitterness and pain. Make this a priority. Rid yourself of what contributes to spiritual and emotional rot. Some things take a day, others a lifetime.
– Hang onto hope and dreams. Belief in good and happy outcomes is a choice. Keep searching for the rainbow, the light at the end of the tunnel, the sun rise, and the mountain peak.
– Do what’s naturally good for you. Watch what you consume both literally and metaphysically. Treat your body right, keep healthy and positive relationships, and do good work.
– Learn to participate in your community. This repels self-pity, ego and pride. A healthy perspective of your role in the universe is necessary for mental health.
These views assist in cultivating the following:
– Childlike capacity to be awed